1. Open the “Physical Inventory Module.”
2. Access the “Cycle Count Sub-Module.”
3. Choose the adjustment based on the date.
4. A window with the adjustment details will appear. Here you can add notes and a reference number for easier tracking.
5. Tap on the “Products” button at the top of the screen to start counting the items, either by scanning their barcodes or adding them manually using the plus icon.
6. Once you have finished counting, tap on “Approve” to complete the process. Review the summary screen to identify any items that do not match the quantity in the system.