1. Open the Print Label Module.
2. Click on the "Filters" button.
3. Select the criteria you need to find your invoice, whether it's by invoice number, account number, or date.
4. A list of invoices that meet your criteria will automatically appear. Select the invoice for which you want to generate a label.
5. You will be taken to the screen where you can configure the label printing. Click on the “Settings” button located at the top right of the screen.
6. A window will appear to configure your printer. Select the “Type” section to indicate whether it's a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi device.
7. Then, select the model of your printer. This will automatically display the MAC Address of your printer. If it doesn't appear, you can tap on the “Search” button.
8. To finish the process, click on the “Back” button to return to the main page and continue with your printing process.